Working in the fitness industry for over 10 years, I have made a name for myself through my personal training results, as well as teaching ability. I have experience from working with children right through to the elderly, and everybody in between. I communicate and motivate exceptionally well, and have the skills and the knowledge to help anyone achieve their personal goals.
I pride myself by helping others take control of their lives both mentally and physically, and have helped many people get up and running on the road to personal fitness. Who knows what you'll be able to achieve with a kick-start in the right direction!
With my experience, I can help you make healthy, realistic, sustainable lifestyle choices without the fads, quick fixes and gimmicks - to help you improve your health for now, and for the long-term.
- C.H.E.K Exercise Coach
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 2
- Master Rehabilitation Trainer with Rehab Trainer Australia
- Bronze Level Sports Conditioning Coach with Twist Conditioning
- Accredited Tai Chi
- Accredited Pilates Instructor
- Level 2 Kettlebell Instructor
- Accredited Postural Analysis Trainer with Centrality